Genesis 15:1 - "After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision: 'Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.'"
Exodus 14:13 - "Moses answered the people, 'Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.'"
Deuteronomy 3:22 - "Do not be afraid of them; the Lord your God himself will fight for you."
Deuteronomy 31:6 - "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Judges 6:23 - "But the Lord said to him, 'Peace! Do not be afraid. You are not going to die.'"
2 Kings 6:16 - "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
2 Chronicles 20:17 - "You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.'"
Psalm 23:4 - "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
Psalm 27:1 - "The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 56:3 - "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."
Psalm 91:5-6 - "You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday."
Psalm 118:6 - "The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
Isaiah 12:2 - "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 35:4 - "Say to those with fearful hearts, 'Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.'"
16. Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
17. Isaiah 41:13 - "For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."
18. Isaiah 43:1 - "But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: 'Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.'"
19. Isaiah 43:5 - "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west."
20. Isaiah 44:8 - "Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."
21. Isaiah 54:4 - "Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood."
22. Jeremiah 1:8 - "Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord.
23. Jeremiah 30:10 - "So do not be afraid, Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel," declares the Lord. "I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid."
24. Matthew 10:31 - "So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."
25. Matthew 14:27 - "But Jesus immediately said to them: 'Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid.'"
26. Mark 5:36 - "Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, 'Don't be afraid; just believe.'"
27. Luke 8:50 - "Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, 'Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.'"
28. Luke 12:4 - "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more."
29. Luke 12:7 - "Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."
30. Luke 12:32 - "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom."
READ MORE ABOUT SALVATION HERE
31. John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
32. John 16:33 - "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
33. Acts 18:9 - "One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: 'Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.'"
34. Romans 8:15 - "The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him, we cry, 'Abba, Father.'"
35. 1 Corinthians 16:13 - "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
36. 2 Timothy 1:7 - "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline."
37. Hebrews 13:6 - "So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?'"
38. 1 Peter 3:14 - "But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. 'Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.'"
39. 1 Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 40. Revelation 1:17 - "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: 'Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.'"
41. Revelation 2:10 - "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown."
42. Psalm 46:1 - "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
43. Psalm 56:11 - "In God, whose word I praise— in God, I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
44. Psalm 91:1-2 - "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'"
45. Proverbs 3:24 - "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."
CLICK HERE TO PRAY 30 MORNING PRAYERS
46. Proverbs 29:25 - "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."
47. Isaiah 41:14 - "Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel, do not fear, for I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
48. Isaiah 54:14 - "In righteousness, you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you."
49. Isaiah 66:14 - "When you see this, your heart will rejoice, and you will flourish like grass; the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants, but his fury will be shown to his foes."
50. Jeremiah 23:4 - "I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing," declares the Lord.
51. Zephaniah 3:16-17 - "On that day they will say to Jerusalem, 'Do not fear, Zion; do not let your hands hang limp. The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.'"
52. Matthew 6:25-26 - "Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"
53. Matthew 10:26 - "So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known."
54. Matthew 28:5 - "The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.'"
55. Mark 4:40 - "He said to his disciples, 'Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?'
56. Luke 1:30 - "But the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.'"
57. Luke 12:32 - "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom."
58. John 6:20 - "But he said to them, 'It is I; don't be afraid.'"
59. John 14:1 - "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me."
60. Acts 18:9 - "One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: 'Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.'"
61. Acts 27:24 - "And said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.'"
62. Romans 8:15 - "The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him, we cry, 'Abba, Father.'"
63. 1 Corinthians 16:13 - "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
64. 2 Corinthians 1:10 - "He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him, we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us."
65. Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
66. 2 Timothy 1:7 - "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline."
67. Luke 1:30 - "But the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.'"
68. Luke 2:10 - "But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.'"
69. Luke 5:10 - "Then Jesus said to Simon, 'Don't be afraid; from now on you will fish for people.'"
70. Luke 8:50 - "Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, 'Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.'"
71. Luke 12:4 - "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more."
72. Luke 12:32 - "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom."
73. John 14:1 - "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me."
74. John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
75. Revelation 21:4 - "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
These are just a selection of Bible verses that encourage us not to be afraid. The Bible contains many more verses that convey the message of trusting in God and finding courage in Him.
REMEMBER GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.FEAR IS JUST FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL.
GOD BLESS YOU.