45 Prayer Points Against the Spirit of Rejection
Isaiah 53:3 states that “He is despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we his as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.”Rejection happens when an individual or group excludes someone or refuses to accept them. This can lead to feelings of being deserted and rejected. Rejection can lead to an individual being reproached, shamed, and seen as an outcast.The spirit of rejection, which is behind this operation, is a tool the devils uses to afflict people. A young lady shared her life story (she has given us permission to share it) about how everything and anything she tried always resulted in her rejection.She explained that friends, family, potential husbands, course applications, credit card applications, job applications, loan applications, and even things she was was suppose to get she would face rejection in every direction.She shared that she fasted and prayed and got the revelation that she was being tormented spiritually and the is was everyone and everything rejected her.God indeed reveals to redeem.
Every redeemed child of God has a right to be accepted in the beloved since they have been predestined unto adoption in Christ Jesus, as stated in Ephesians 1:5. However, the devil thrives on the ignorance of believers, as noted in Hosea 4:6. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Those who experience the spirit of rejection must go to God in prayer and fasting and seek God’s face in faith to break the yoke of the spirit of rejection. When we look at the story of Jabez in 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, we see a man who was rejected by everyone whom he came across and he lived in sorrow. He cried out to Jehovah God in an intense prayer of the heart and faith to change his rejection and sorrow into acceptance, love, and joy. God granted him that which he asked for, and his life and destiny changed for the better, and he was accepted and loved by others.
Another example we can look at is that of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, He was rejected by His own people and by those He came to save when He came to the earth. He persevered despite this rejection, knowing that He had overcome the world. He died on the cross and took our rejections and their operations in our lives, nailing them to the cross so that we might be partakers of the promise of acceptance in the beloved, as stated in Galatians 3:13.Believers must understand that rejection will come in the world, as the devil, like a roaring lion, moves about seeking whom to devour. However, we must be courageous and stand on our knowledge of acceptance, knowing that we have overcome the spirit of rejection, as noted in John 16:33.
Believers must understand that the spirit of rejection is a tool used by the devil to bring down and discourage the children of God. It is an attack on our identity and worth, and it can cause a lot of pain and suffering. However, we must remember that as children of God, we have been adopted into the family of God, and we have a new identity in Christ. We are no longer slaves to fear, but we are children of God who have been given a spirit of adoption. Romans 8:15.Therefore, whenever we feel the pain of rejection, we must run to the arms of our Father, who loves us unconditionally and accepts us just the way we are. We must remind ourselves of the promises of God, that we have been predestined unto adoption in Christ Jesus, and nothing can separate us from the love of God. Romans 8:39. We must also take hold of the truth that Jesus has already overcome the world, including the spirit of rejection. John 16:33.
In conclusion, the spirit of rejection is a common experience in the lives of believers. However, we must not allow it to overcome us, for we have been given the power to overcome it. Through prayer, fasting, and faith in God's promises, we can break the yoke of the spirit of rejection and live a life of acceptance, joy and favor. Let us hold on to the truth that we are accepted in God’s beloved and that we have been given a new identity in Christ. May we walk in the light of God's love and never allow the spirit of rejection to quench our light.
Ask The Lord For Forgiveness of any sins
Praise & Worship
Heavenly Father, I renounce and break the power of the spirit of rejection over my life, and I declare my total freedom from it, in the name of Jesus Christ the Messiah.
Lord, I refuse to be weighed down by feelings of rejection or accept any form of rejection that comes my way, because I know that I am accepted and loved by You, in Jesus' name.
Jehovah, I choose to see beyond every form of rejection in my life, trusting that You are working all things together for my good, according to Romans 8:28.
Lord, I pray that my life would repel every spirit of rejection, and that my relationships with others would be marked by love, acceptance, and mutual respect, in the name of Jesus.
5. Heavenly Father, I ask that You restore everything that the enemy has stolen from me, including my identity, self-worth, and confidence and everything else which has caused me to experience rejection, in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I break out of every satanic prison that has kept me in a cycle of rejection and torment, in Jesus' name, as I stand on Your Holy Word in Zechariah 9:11-12.
7. Adonai, I declare that every curse of rejection running in my family line is nullified and broken by the power of Your word, according to Numbers 23:23.
8. Lord, I stand on 1 Peter 1:19 and I ask that You remove every spirit of rejection that has been passed down to me through my genes, family , bloodline, inheritance, household , ancestors ,relations , or anyone I connected with by the power in the blood of Jesus,
9. Yahweh, I break every yoke of collective rejection that has been afflicting my life and destiny, and I command it to break by fire, in Jesus' name.
10. Father, I pray that every rejection that has been operating in my life, even before I was born, be completely destroyed and removed, in the name of Jesus, according to Psalm 124:6-8.
11.Lord, I ask that You uproot every negative foundation in my life that has been causing me to experience rejection and replace it with a new foundation that is built on Your love, grace, and acceptance 1 Corinthians 3:11.
12. Lord, I renounce and break every form of inherited or generational rejection that has been following me around from the time I was born up to now and I receive total freedom and deliverance, in the name of Jesus, according to Numbers 23:23.
13. Every negative foundation in my life that has been causing me to experience rejection be destroyed now and be replaced with a new foundation that is built on love, grace, and acceptance in Jesus’ name 1 Corinthians 3:11.
14. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I revoke every evil decree or verdict of rejection that has been made against me or my family in the spiritual realm and in the physical realm, and I declare that we are accepted and loved, in Jesus' name 1 Peter 1:19.
15. Lord, I ask that You purge my bloodline of every spirit of rejection and hatred that has been programmed into it by the enemy, and I command them to come out, in the name of Jesus.
16. El Shaddai, I pray that You silence every voice of rejection and hatred that speaks louder than the voice of breakthrough in my life, and that You give me the grace to hear and follow Your voice, in Jesus' name.
17. Lord, I command every mark of rejection that has been working against my life and destiny to be consumed by fire, according to Hebrews 12:29.
18. Father, I pray that every virtue of rejection and hatred that I have been carrying as a result of my upbringing or past experiences, be consumed with unquenchable fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus, Matthew 3:12.
19. Father, I declare that every rejection that is older than me but operating and affecting me is broken and destroyed, in Jesus' name.
20. Father, let every foundation upon which my life has been built, causing me rejections, receive deliverance by fire now, in Jesus' name.
21. Father, by the blood of Jesus, I revoke all evil decrees and verdicts of rejection made against me and my family, in Jesus' mighty name.
22. Father, thou God of Elijah, arise and destroy every voice of rejection and hatred speaking louder than the voice of breakthrough in my life, in Jesus' name.
23. Father, every curse of rejection running in my family line that has overshadowed my blessings, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Numbers 23:23.
24. I break and cast out by the power of the blood of Jesus every evil spirit that is fighting me and causing people that I don’t even know to reject me and hate me for no reason in the name of Jesus 1 Peter 1:19.