And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,
Lord, Today I pray that You would move Your Holy Spirit more boldly in my life. I know that any sin can grieve and diminish the voice of the Spirit, and I pray against the temptation to sin. Help me to crave Your presence more than I crave earthly things. Help me to grow in the fruit of the Spirit and have a closer relationship with You. I pray for guidance from Your Holy Spirit Lord, let Your will and promises always be a meditation of my heart in Jesus' mighty and powerful name, Amen.
Lord, I'm here in Your presence today with open hands and an open heart, ready to depend on You to help me through the day and all it will bring my way. Help me be like Nehemiah, and come to You for guidance, strength, provision and protection. As I face tough choices and hard situations, help me to remember that You love me, help me remember that I am Your child and Your representative to the world around me. Help me live today in a way that brings honor to Your Holy name,in Jesus' name, Amen.
Good morning, Lord! Today is a new day, a chance for a new start. Yesterday is gone and with it any regrets, mistakes, or failures I may have experienced. It's a good day to be glad and give thanks. Thank You for today, a new opportunity to love, give, and be all that You want me to be. Today I want to start the day with You on my mind and in my heart. As I dress, let me wear the armor You've provided daily: the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the shield of faith, the belt of truth, the shoes of peace, and the sword of the spirit with prayer on my tongue and praise for You and petitions for those around me and those I meet.Feed me today with Your daily bread and sustain me throughout any trials and hungers. Help me to set my thoughts on things above and to speak only what will help and encourage others. Keep me from putting my foot in my mouth, and help me guard the affections of my heart today, Lord in Jesus’ name.Amen.
Lord Jesus, help me to treat each person I encounter as You would, with respect and love, forgiving others and asking for forgiveness myself when needed. As I start this day, help me remember that I belong to You, and my desire is to act accordingly. Keep my feet from stumbling and my mind from wandering into distractions that could steal precious time and energy from the most important things You have designed for me. I'm proud to be Your child, Lord, I'm so grateful that You died for me so that every day I could be filled with the wonder of Your love, the freedom of Your Spirit, and the joy of knowing You. Today, and every day, I want to live my life for You Jesus, in Your precious name I pray.Amen.
Lord, thank You for the people You have divinely placed in my life who speak the Holy truth, love and words of wisdom. Give me a heart of discernment to know when You are using someone to speak instruction into my heart and my circumstances, and give me the strength and courage to follow through with that advice, even when it's hard. Fill me with peace in knowing that even if I take a wrong turn, Your purpose will prevail, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
6.Dear Lord Jesus, please go before me and give me clarity of vision, greater insight and clearer sight. Please be with me, in all my decisions. Influencing my every move in and every step.Lord guard my mind, covering, keeping, holding me secure. Let Your Spirit flow through mine and give me ever present grace in Your name I pray.Amen.
7.Father, there is a light that guides me, small, true and bright. Jesus is right besides me in the morning, noon and night. He walks upon each place I tread in sorrow or in joy and goes before and walks behind, to catch me if I fall. His presence is so gentle, but if I look I'll see so many ways He sprinkles grace into my life. Lord help me to choose to do what's right, and lay my burdens on Your shoulders. Your everlasting promises are there for me always. When the world goes dark and I'm lost, cold or afraid. This little light inside of me keeps me warm, close and safe. I choose each day to talk with You, and hear You speak with me always. Amen.
8. Father God, I draw near to You as I make this decision. Lord, I confess the anxieties, fears and insecurities which arise within me. I draw nearer to Your heart for this world and nearer to Your heart for me. Lord, guide my thoughts to be clear and free as I consider the options. May I know Your wisdom in this process. I draw into Your kingdom promises, and I breathe in Your hope. Lord, bring clarity into this situation. Please bless me with renewed vision and a clear calling from You. I draw into Your loving care and to Your presence, for here I know that no matter what my decision, You are always with me, I am not alone, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
9. O Lord, I give You my worries and concerns and I ask for Your guidance. You see it all, the outer circumstances, the inner turmoil. I know that You understand my life, that sometimes my heart weighs heavy with trouble. Right now I lay all these things before You. I breathe in, safe in the knowledge that I am held by grace. I breathe out, knowing that I am held secure in Your arms. I wait on You for You are all truth, You are overflowing love, You are a beacon of hope and a fortress of faith. Lord, I choose to be attentive to Your voice. May I be alert to Your Spirit's guiding as I journey onwards with You. I love You Father in Jesus’ name. Amen.
10. Dear Lord, I pray for clarity of mind. I pray that the thoughts in my mind would not just stir up anxiety, but be resolved. I pray for breathing room. I pray for peace. I lift up other women who many feel overwhelmed. I pray their hearts and their minds would be able to rest. I pray we would be able to communicate how we feel to our husbands. Helps us to think clearly so that we can diligently serve the loved ones You have gifted to us in Jesus' name.Amen!
11. Loving God, please grant me peace of mind and calm my troubled heart. My soul is like a turbulent sea. I can't seem to find my balance so I stumble and worry constantly. Give me the strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose and walk the path you've laid out for me. I trust Your Love God, and know that You will heal this stress. Just as the sun rises each day against the dark of night. Please bring me clarity with the light of God, In Jesus' name I pray.Amen.
12. Almighty God, I bless You for my life, I give You praise for Your abundant mercy and grace we receive. I thank You for Your faithfulness even though I may not be that faithful to You. Lord Jesus, I ask You to give me all around peace in my mind, body, soul and spirit. I want You to heal and remove everything that is causing stress, grief, and sorrow in my life in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
13.Dear God, be in my thoughts like a torch shining in the dark. Be in my heart like a drumbeat keeping time.Lord, You promised that when I seek You with all my heart, I will find You. I seek only after You. Still my troubled heart. Calm my wayward mind. I seek only after You. I'm never going to be able to figure this out on my own, And right now I'm leaning heavily on You. I seek only after You. I give You all the anxieties and fears I feel inside I release them all to You I seek only after You. I open up my life so that it becomes like an open book before You May You write in it Your words of inspiration and direction. Still my troubled heart. Calm my wayward mind. I seek only after You, in Your name I pray. Amen.
14. Heavenly Father, give me wisdom to know what You would have me do and discernment to know what is the desire of Your heart for my lives, so that I may align my thoughts to Your thoughts and my will to Your perfect will and purpose. Keep me from following after my own, natural human wisdom or being influenced by the ways of the world but rather may I learn to base my decisions on Your will and Your purpose and be ready to follow Your guidance and direction. Grant me a clearer vision I pray and lead me along the right path I ask, in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
15. Loving Father, please send Your Holy Spirit to lead me. You said that Your Spirit will teach me all things and guide me into all truth. Remind me of the words of Jesus as I make choices today. When I become overwhelmed with the decisions that are placed before me, please give me the peace that surpasses all understanding. Clear my mind to follow You with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength. Through Jesus Christ, my Lord, Amen.
We need your help ,please donate to our ministry
RECENT BLOG POSTS