Testimonies hold great significance in Christianity as they serve as a powerful tool for sharing one's personal experiences of faith and spiritual growth. The Bible teaches that testimony is a crucial aspect of Christian life and witness, with numerous passages emphasizing the importance of bearing witness to one's faith in God. In Psalm 119:46, it says, "I will speak of your testimonies before kings and shall not be put to shame." Furthermore, in Revelation 12:11, it states, "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." These verses highlight the importance of sharing one's personal experiences of faith with others, not only as a means of edification and encouragement, but also as a means of witnessing to those who have yet to experience the transforming power of Christ. Thus, testimonies play a vital role in the growth and spread of Christianity.If you do have a testimony, please do let us know.
Testimonies, There is power in prayer.
I hope you're all doing well and staying strong in the Lord. Today, I want to talk to you about something that has been on my heart for a while now. It's about recovering what the enemy has stolen from us.
As Christians, we know that we have an enemy who wants nothing more than to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10). He wants to take away our joy, our peace, our relationships, our health, and everything that God has given us. But the good news is that we serve a God who is greater than the enemy, and He has promised to restore to us all that the enemy has stolen.
In Joel 2:25-26, it says, "I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame." Wow! How amazing is that promise? God is saying that He will restore to us everything that the enemy has taken from us. He will give us back the years that we thought were lost, and He will bless us abundantly. All we have to do is trust in Him and believe that He is faithful to His promises.
So, let's start taking back what the enemy has stolen from us. Let's start praying and asking God to restore our relationships, heal our bodies, provide for our needs, and give us back our joy and peace. Let's start living in faith and not in fear, knowing that God is on our side and He will never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5).
I encourage you to read Psalm 23, which reminds us that even though we may walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we don't have to fear any evil because God is with us. He will comfort us, protect us, and provide for us.
Let's trust in God's promises and believe that He will restore to us everything that the enemy has stolen. Together, let's take back what belongs to us and pray!
Thank God for His goodness, mercy, love and provisions.
Confess and repent of all sins, known and unknown.
Touch your lips and confess this: “my mouth is anointed with the power of God Almighty”.
I decree that every word that come out of my mouth as I pray today must be fulfilled in Jesus’ name.
Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer, in the name of Jesus.
I receive the anointing of restoration in Jesus’ name.
Every person or personality who has taken what belongs to me; I command them to release it in Jesus’ name.
Powers denying me my due miracles, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
I bind and cast out every strong man in my life, family or environment who refuses to release my blessings, breakthrough, miracle, promotion or prosperity in Jesus’ name.
I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
KINDLY DONATE TO OUR MINISTRY HERE
11. I command all evil unknown forces organised against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. I retrieve back from the hands of the enemy any of my possession that I unknowingly misplaced, in Jesus’ name.
14. I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name
15. I command all the damages done to my life by . . . (pick from the under listed) to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
-witchcraft spells and curses
-personal negative confessions
16. I command seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken from me, in Jesus’ name
17. Fire of God, consume the evil clock of the enemy that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. Yahweh, please restore my wasted years in Jesus’ name.
19. King of Kings, restore my wasted efforts, money, health, strength and blessings, in Jesus’ name.
20. I remove from my life by fire every barrier to my breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
21. I uproot and destroy every obstacle to my miracle, by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
22. I break every horn in pieces that is scattering my blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23. I destroy every hedge the enemy has put over my blessings to prevent me from receiving them in my lifetime, in Jesus’ name.
24. Every evil power holding back my prayers, or the answers to my prayer, I command you to be bound, in Jesus’ name.
25. I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
26. O God please release my helper to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
27. Every shadow of darkness the enemy has cast over me, to prevent my prosperity, job, business contacts, promotion, or breakthrough from locating me, I remove it by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28. Let all hidden potentials and gifts that will make me great that have been stolen from me, be restored 21 fold, in the name of Jesus.
29. I decree total destruction upon every personality that has vowed never to release to me anything God has destined for me, in Jesus’ name.
30. I break in pieces every covenant or curse obstructing divine restoration in my life, in Jesus’ name.
31. Trees of problems in my life, dry up to the roots, in Jesus’ name.
32. Walls of physical and spiritual opposition, fall after the order of Jericho, in the name of Jesus.
33. Lord, make my case a miracle. Shock my foes, friends, and even myself, in the name of Jesus.
34. With the blood of Jesus Christ, I shatter every covenant that gives the enemy upper hand to take from me the blessings God has given to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35. Every household wickedness eating up the blessings God Almighty has bestowed upon my life and family, I destroy you with the blood of Jesus , in Jesus’ name.
36. Let my king Uzziah die, so that I can see Your face, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
37. I command a hundred-fold restoration of everything the enemy took from me when I was weak or in sin, in Jesus’ name.
38. I destroy by fire all the horns assigned to scatter my prosperity, family, business and possessions, in Jesus’ name.
37.I demolish every stumbling block on my way to success, promotion and victory, in Jesus’ name.
38. Every good thing God has destined for me, but is in the possession of someone else, I command it to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
39. I posses the power to pursue, overtake and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.
40. Let every spell, jinxes, and demonic incantations rendered against me be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
41. Lord, heal all wounds and spiritual bullets sustained from attacks of the enemy in the physical and spiritual realms in Jesus' mighty name.
42. Father, please remove any person or personality sitting on my blessings, miracles, breakthrough, prosperity, finance, job or good health, in the name of Jesus Christ.
43. All my possessions I have lost and are in the north, south, east or west, I command them to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
44. All my possessions in the spirit realm, I release them into the physical by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
45. By fire of the Holy Spirit I receive a hundred-fold restoration of all I have lost, in Jesus’ name.
46. I receive a hundred-fold restoration of everything the enemy stole from me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
47. Jehovah Jireh my provider please anoint me with Your power for a new beginning in Jesus' name.
48. I declare and decree that the favor of God in my life will restore everything the enemy has stolen from me. (Exodus 3:21)
I am expecting great victories in the face of great impossibilities. (Joshua 11:20)
I have found the thief, and he must restore to me seven times what he stole. (Proverbs 6:31)
I am pursuing total restoration of my money, time, opportunities, health and relationships; and I will, without fail, recover all. (1 Samuel 30:6-8)
GET YOUR GRATITUDE JOURNAL HERE
49. I declare in the name of Jesus that God is turning my situation around right now. As I obey Him and praise Him with a grateful heart, my faith and trust in Him is opening the door for a total and complete restoration of everything that has been stolen. (Romans 8:28)
I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I expect blessings to chase me down and overtake me. Every tongue that rises against me will be shown to be in the wrong. No weapon formed against me, my finances, my health, my family or my ministry will ever prosper. (Deuteronomy 28:13)
I am more than a conqueror! I am not only recovering everything that has been stolen from me, but I am going to a new level beyond that in Jesus’ Name! (Romans 8:37)
50. Seal the all prayer points in the blood of Jesus and Thank God for answers to your prayers.
PLEASE HELP US WITH OUR MINISTRY AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS.GOD BLESS YOU.
RECENT BLOG POSTS