1. Pray and say; Father, I thank You because I know that all power belongs to You, in Jesus's name.
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (Matthew 28:18, KJV)
2. Pray and say; Father, I thank You, for from You comes wisdom, might, strength, power and victory, in Jesus' name.
Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. (1 Chronicles 29:11, KJV)
3. Pray and say; Oh Father, Lord of heavens and the earth, establish my out-goings and grant that I may lead all the days of my life in success and constant victories in Jesus name.
If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. (Job 36:11, KJV)
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. (Psalm 40:2, KJV)
4. Pray and say; Oh Lord, bless the work of my hands and give me peace, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. (Psalm 90:17, KJV)
5. Pray and say; Oh Lord, make my head stronger than the head of my enemies and cause me to tower shoulder high and higher than all they that are against me and my success. Give me victory Lord , in Jesus name.
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. (Psalm 27:6, KJV)
6.Pray and ask the Lord to give you abilities, specialised knowledge and wisdom to be able to create wealth and success, in Jesus' powerful name.
And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. (Daniel 9:22, KJV)
7. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with the fruit of the spirit,discipline and self control so you can stay the course doing all that it takes to make for success, in the name of Jesus Christ.
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. (2 Peter 1:5-7, KJV)
SOAK BIBLE STUDY METHOD TO HELP YOU STUDY THE SCRIPTURES
8. Pray and ask the Lord to impact you with grace to take responsibility in all all you do, in Jesus' name.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built. (Zechariah 8:9, KJV)
9. Pray and ask the Lord to open your heart to hear instructions of righteousness that bring you victory and success, in Jesus' powerful name.
READ ALSO: Prayers for financial breakthrough
10. Pray and also receive grace to heed and do the instructions that you receive from the Lord, in Jesus' mighty name.
Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. (Proverbs 19:20, KJV)
11. Pray and ask the Lord to inform, inspire and guide your choices and decisions daily, in Jesus' name.
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. (Isaiah 48:17, KJV)
12. Pray, ask of the Lord and receive of Him, physical and mental strength to carry out, yield and to do all his bidding to the letter, in the name of Jesus.
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11, KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord for discernment to know the opportunities to say yes to and the ones to say no to, in Jesus' name.
A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion. (Psalm 112:5, KJV)
14. Pray and ask the Lord to teach your hand to war and your tongue to battle, in the powerful name with Jesus.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. (Psalm 144:1, KJV)
READ ALSO: TAKE THE GODLY SPOUSE CHALLENGE
15. Pray and ask the Lord to hold your hand in righteousness on to victory and success all the time, in every place and in all circumstances, in Jesus' name.
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut. (Isaiah 45:1, KJV)
16. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with the spirit of excellence that makes for success, in Jesus' name.
Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. (Daniel 6:3, KJV)
17. Pray and ask the Lord to also fill you the spirit of wisdom, understanding and knowledge that makes for success and victory, in Jesus' powerful name.
For as much as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation. (Daniel 5:12, KJV)
18. Pray and ask the Lord to fill you with grace for victory and success, in the name of Jesus.
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. (Hebrews 6:12,15, KJV)
19.Pray and ask God to open the flood gates of heaven and pour out a financial blessing over your life in the name of Jesus Christ.
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. (Malachi 3:10)
20. Thank God for blessing your business in the name of Jesus Christ
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.(1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV)